NativeAccent English speech training software prepares global enterprises and individuals to speak and understand English in a rapid and cost effective manner. Incorporating the linguistic expertise and technical innovations developed through decades of research at Carnegie Mellon University’s Language Technologies Institute, NativeAccent has improved pronunciation scores up to 100%, decreased speech training time and costs up to 50%, and delivered up to a 10X return on speech training investments.
NativeAccent English Speech Training Features
NativeAccent English speech training software includes the pronunciation tutoring technologies and learning features that has enabled global enterprises, government agencies and academic institutions to maximize the effectiveness and financial returns on their speech training expenditures. NativeAccent speech training software accommodates each user’s native language, current English pronunciation skills and learning pace to build a spoken English curriculum that is personalized and relevant. Pinpointed speech analysis provides users with immediate, understandable and actionable feedback, and the Intelligent Tutor personalizes NativeAccent speech training so that users can learn to speak and understand English in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
NativeAccent enables effective spoken English language training through the following unique features:
- Extensive, detailed spoken English curricula in language pronunciation, grammar, fluency and prosodics (word stress, pace and pausing, etc.).
- Pronunciation tutoring technologies that precisely pinpoint where speech errors are made while they are being made. English speech training remediation features detailed instructions on exactly how to eliminate spoken English errors through text, graphics and audio.
- The Intelligent Tutor adjusts the spoken English curriculum to accommodate user’s native language and their individual English proficiency.
- Spoken English curricula are flexible to accommodate client operating requirements and customized to meet individual learning requirements. English speech training results are objective and can be compared across individuals, units or the entire enterprise.
- Progress reports detailing user and enterprise pronunciation training compliance and performance can be e-mailed to users and supervisors on a weekly basis.
- With contrastive language analysis between English and over 50 different native languages including Chinese, Spanish, French, Arabic, and German, Carnegie Speech’s English speech training systems can quickly scale across international enterprises.